Information we collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (i) information that you voluntarily provide that personally identifies you; and (ii) information that does not personally identify you, but that we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide. Some examples of the personal information we may collect are:
- your name, address, email and phone number (or other contact information)
- payment details
- any information you submit to help us provide you with improved products and services
Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in an activity, realise a benefit offered, or gain access to content on our Website.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, for example:
- details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address
- your web browser, your computer operating system
- cookie details
- details of websites you were on directly before you visited our Website
- search terms you use on our Website, the pages you visit and the duration of your visit(s)
How we use the information
We generally use the information you provide to understand what you need from us. The personal information you submit is used to:
- carry out your requests and respond to your inquiries
- contact you in relation to any services or products you may have requested
- subject to your consent, provide you with marketing information about our other products or events or those other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”).
You may opt-out at any time from receiving marketing information from us or our affiliated companies, or direct that we not share your information with any affiliated companies (see below).
We use non-personal information in a variety of ways including to:
- analyse site traffic
- understand customer needs and trends
- carry out targeted marketing activities
- generally improve our services
We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others.
How we protect your information
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Your information is stored by us on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel.
However, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
We always reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, to fulfil a government request, to protect or defend our (or other user’s) legal rights or property or in an emergency to protect the safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
Information transfer on sale
As we develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity.
Other sites and links
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites.
Contact and opt out
You’re welcome to contact us if you wish to make corrections to any personal information you’ve provided to us or if you want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence (including emails) from us or wish to withdraw consent to sharing your personal information with others.
Please let us know by clicking the ’unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our email, emailing info@trendtype or writing to us at “Opt Out”, Trendtype Limited, 29 Rosebery Rd, London, SW2 4DQ. Please include your name and email address within any correspondence, so we can easily identify you.